1. Share Your WhyShare why you are passionate about photography, your business and why you do what you do.
2. Showcase All Your Favourite PhotosRound up your favourite images, show them off and share why you love them so much.
3. Share Why You Think Your Photos Are ImportantShare why your niche is important not only to you but why it should be important to your clients - from family photography, wedding photography etc.
4. Share About YourselfLet people into your world and help them get to know you so that they can better connect with you and get excited to work with you.
5. Share Your Favourite Shooting LocationsNot only is this great for SEO as you can include the local areas around you, but you can also give your clients inspiration on where they may like to work with you.
6. Show Your Office SpaceShow off your workspace so that others can get a peek into how and where you work your magic.
7. Tour Your Studio SpaceIf you are a studio photographer it can be very helpful for potential clients to see the space you have beforehand so that they know what to expect and can feel comfortable.
8. What to Wear to Your SessionsGive your clients tips on what to wear to photo sessions - this is often a client's #1 stress point about a photoshoot so the more that you can help them the better.
9. Behind the ScenesShare some behind the scenes images or video from a session so your clients can really see how you work and why they want to work with you.
10. Tips on PosingClients often worry about how they're going to look in photos and the dreaded "double chin" so share your tips so that they are confident that you will get them looking their best.
11. Share Your Personal WorkThe more clients get to know you the better! Let them have a peek into your personal life.
12. Share Your ProcessShow what you do and how you do it so your clients really know that they are going to be take care of, in the best way possible.
13. Announce Up Coming EventsShare what you have coming up from mini session dates, special announcements etc.
14. Before and After EditsShow off your editing skills by sharing stunning before and after edits so that your clients can really appreciate all that you do.
15. Photography Classes or Workshops You've AttendedIf you have been to any classes or workshops lately share what you've learned, why you enjoyed it etc
Share the pros and cons of studio or natural light photography to help your clients decided which they want to choose.
16. Studio vs Natural Light Photography
17. Best Times of Days to PhotographEducate your clients on the best times of day for shooting so that they trust you and are willing to shoot at a time of your choice for beautiful lighting.
18. How to Narrow Down Photo ChoicesShare how you pare down photo choices so that your clients understand you truly are giving them all of the best photos from the session but also to help them make their final decisions when it comes to printing etc.
19. Advice on What Your Ideal Client May Worry AboutHave a think about the questions you get asked the most or what you feel your clients worry about the most and provide answers or advice.
20. Why Photography Should Be Seen as an InvestmentShow your value, and why photography should be seen as an heirloom product.
21. Your Photography Bucket List
Share your photography bucket list - you never know you just may find someone who wants to take part!
View this post on Instagram
Wanderlust ❤️ . . . . . . . . #tallulahbo #bristolballoonfiesta #abigailfaheyphotography #redheadsofinstagram #hotairballoonfestival #loveourbigkids #documentyourdays #documentaryfamilyphotography #cameramama #thegallerycollective #thesincerestoryteller #thelifestylecollective #thefocusedphotographer #instaballoons #faceless_friday #liveforthestory
22. Your Favourite Way to Display PhotosShow your favourite way to display images, from canvas collages to fine art albums to inspire your clients and get them thinking.
23. Share a Pinterest Board that will Inspire your ClientsAre you a Pinterest fan? From wardrobe selections, ways to display prints, mini session set ups and more, this is a simple way to share your ideas.
24. What's in Your BagLet readers have an inside look at what you keep your camera bag and share what your favourite gear is and why.
25. Get SeasonalWrite a post based on an upcoming holiday or season to get everyone excited and share the spirit.
There you have it "25 Captivating Blog Post Ideas for Photographers"
We'd love to hear from you on
Thank you i am knowledgeable about you