1. Write, Write and Write Some MoreThis may seem obvious, but the more posts you write the more likely you are to attract people to your blog and the more opportunities you have to work on your SEO. Set up a schedule for yourself so that you can hold yourself accountable and have a steady flow of new blog posts. We suggest posting 1- 3x per week.
2. Work on Your SEOIt's time to start getting familiar with your analytics and working on your sites SEO (search engine optimization). Everything from what you write, your keywords, headings, alt tags.. they really do matter! Really consider adding video content to your blog posts as well, as this can be an SEO gold mine.
3. Connect Your Social MediaFrom Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn, there are many opportunities to open up your online social circle. You can promote and share posts from your blog, as well as add social media buttons straight into your post.
Facebook GroupsConsider opening a private facebook group for your followers where you can share posts, exclusive content and engage with people.
Pinterest LinksPinterest can be a fantastic way to boost traffic to your blog. Start by creating pins that lead to your blog post, as well as embedding those posts into your blog so readers can save it as a pin directly from your site.
4. Follow Other BlogsStart getting involved in the blogging community and get yourself out there. Start by following and engaging with other blogs that are related to your niche.
5. Guest PostsAnother way to connect with the blogging community is to share guests posts on your blog as well as being featured on other blogs. Don't be afraid to reach out to others and ask for a collaboration!
Think about promoting a giveaway or hosting a contest on your blog. This can be a fab way to attract new people, just be mindful that the people you are attracting are people who would also enjoy your content and not just arrive for the free stuff! You can use giveaways to increase your followers, capture emails and boost your engagement by creating steps and conditions in order to be entered.
6. Giveaways and Contests
7. Email ListYou can promote your blog posts by featuring them in your email list, as well as cross-promoting your email list by offering only exclusive blog content when they are a subscriber.
8. Be Helpful
People are more interested in blogs that are helpful, inspiring and can apply to their own life. Be mindful that you are making your content applicable to other people.
There you have it, 8 Tips on How To Increase Traffic to Your Blog! We'd love to hear from you on